TASER™ Pulse is a high-tech, subcompact weapon with an intuitive concealed carry design that packs the same knock-down punch used by law enforcement around the world. With the TASER™ Pulse, you can reach an attacker from up to 15 feet away and immobilize them for 30 seconds giving you time to make a safe escape.
Weighing in at just 8 ounces, this high-tech, intuitively-designed device is revolutionizing the self-defense market and helping people go wherever they want with more confidence.
- Subcompact design with intuitive user interface: Small size and pistol shape provides discreet carry capability
- Assisted Targeting: Built with a high visibility flashlight and targeting laser to assist with rapid and accurate target acquisition
- User-replaceable battery: Battery lasts for approximately (50) 30-second firings
- Tactile trigger and safety
- 15-foot safety range with a back-up stun gun: Immobilize attackers at a safe distance
- Safe Escape Guarantee - Product Replacement Program: If the TASER™ Pulse is used for self-defense and it is left at the scene, TASER™ will replace the device free of charge upon the submission of a police report
Protect What Matters: We believe that less-lethal self-defense is better self-defense. Protect what matters with fewer consequences and more peace of mind. State regulations vary, so consider your state before purchasing
Built to Last: The ultimate sidekick, the TASER Pulse housing is made from a high-impact polymer (known for its incredible durability) ensuring the internal of the TASER Pulse remains functional while also having a comfortable, textured grip.Protection Within Reach: Weighing just 8 ounces, it's easy to forget you have professional-grade protection within reach. The TASER Pulse is light enough to carry anywhere and allows you to carry fewer worries along the way too
- TASER Pulse
- Replaceable lithium battery
- 2 live cartridges
- Conductive practice target
No shipping to Hawaii or Rhode Island. No shipping (without documentation) to Illinois, Massachusetts, New Mexico, Alaska, Iowa, Michigan, Wisconsin, North Dakota, West Virginia, Maryland, Washington, DC, Mississippi, and Delaware. Please contact us before purchasing thru our contact page for documentation options.
You might also like